Here and There (05/25/2020)
- Angus Soutar "lectures" at Lancaster University. Asmelash Dagne visits Bury and is awarded his diploma. Bury PDC starts and promptly continues on-line. With more updates and a trip down memory lane to Wiston Lodge.
- Peter Fearon tells us about his work with market gardens, biodiversity and more plans for Quinta da Estrelinha.
- Correspondence from Helen Mary Braithwaite and Nigel Stewart
Here and There (01/20/2020)
- Another successful PDC at Bury, Peter Fearon on mushroom trials and eucalyptus at Quinta Da Estrelinha, report from Asmelash Dagne Datiko in Ethiopia. With updates on Deborah Crook, Maureen Boustred and Freddie Cannon.
Here and There (10/31/2019)
- Back at the Parsonage for the PDC, reports from our Autumn "Open House", Lancaster ESTA events and the RHS Bridgewater pre-opening tour.
Here and There (05/05/2019)
- Fun at Manchester Road, consultations at The Yard, Jas and Angus go to Burscough, international networking, David Harrison branches out, news from The Black Barn
Here and There (01/15/2019)
- Graduation at Bury, Localism at The Eight Day, more work at Brindhurst Farm
Here and There (10/10/2018)
- Reports from the Permaculture Convergence in Manchester, last summer's gathering in Scotland, the visit to Incredible Farm and other brief news items.
Here and There (07/30/2018)
- Reports from the Permaculture Scotland Gathering, Pittarthie Farm, and Asmelash Dagne Daiko, together with some other brief news items.