Here and There (04/15/2021)
- Angus Soutar reports on recent activities at the Northern School, Jakub Drew sends new of progress at Třemešek, and more news in brief.
Around the regions (03/31/2021)
- Saleema Imam reports from the city built on seven hills where there are many interesting community projects. In this issue she looks at Sheffield Environment Weeks, the inspiring Heeley City Farm, the delightful Greave House Farm Trust and the beautiful Crabtree Ponds.
Here and There (01/31/2021)
- Northern School "down the line", Jakub Drew reports from the Czech Republic, Dr Dugdale has a new publication on education and sustainability, Sooty mounts a takeover bid.
Around the regions (01/31/2021)
- Saleema Imam reports from the city built on seven hills where there are many interesting community projects. In this issue she looks round Burngreave and Pitsmoor with their diverse family cultures and a common desire to improve the neighbourhood.
Here and There (10/20/2020)
- Northern School moves on-line, Asmelash escapes from Europe and we uncover some photos of the Native Oak Group PDC on the Isle of Man in 2008.
Here and There (08/15/2020)
- Northern School moves on-line, Rob Watson gets some chickens, Mike Kelly sends news of a housing project, the Whalley Wynnes celebrate a new arrival. And a trip down memory lane with a reminiscence of our first PDC in Chorley.
Here and There (05/25/2020)
- Angus Soutar "lectures" at Lancaster University. Asmelash Dagne visits Bury and is awarded his diploma. Bury PDC starts and promptly continues on-line. With more updates and a trip down memory lane to Wiston Lodge.
- Peter Fearon tells us about his work with market gardens, biodiversity and more plans for Quinta da Estrelinha.
- Correspondence from Helen Mary Braithwaite and Nigel Stewart
Here and There (01/20/2020)
- Another successful PDC at Bury, Peter Fearon on mushroom trials and eucalyptus at Quinta Da Estrelinha, report from Asmelash Dagne Datiko in Ethiopia. With updates on Deborah Crook, Maureen Boustred and Freddie Cannon.
Here and There (10/31/2019)
- Back at the Parsonage for the PDC, reports from our Autumn "Open House", Lancaster ESTA events and the RHS Bridgewater pre-opening tour.
Here and There (08/05/2019)
- A return to Incredible Farm, Summer Design Festival at The Parsonage, Krysia visits David and Nicola McCarthy
Here and There (05/05/2019)
- Fun at Manchester Road, consultations at The Yard, Jas and Angus go to Burscough, international networking, David Harrison branches out, news from The Black Barn
Here and There (01/15/2019)
- Graduation at Bury, Localism at The Eight Day, more work at Brindhurst Farm
Here and There (10/10/2018)
- Reports from the Permaculture Convergence in Manchester, last summer's gathering in Scotland, the visit to Incredible Farm and other brief news items.
Here and There (07/30/2018)
- Reports from the Permaculture Scotland Gathering with Pittarthie Farm and Adaptation Scotland. We here from Asmelash Dagne Daiko in Ethiopia, also some other brief news items.